What are the characteristics of automatic spraying robots？
Speaking of robots, I think everyone knows more or less, and everyone is probably familiar with industrial robots. But do you know what an automatic spraying robot is? Spraying robots are also called paint spraying robots, which are actually one of industrial robots. Let's follow the professionals of Shenzhen Songle Robotics to learn about the characteristics of automatic spraying robots:
1. Definition of automatic spraying robot:
Automatic spraying robot belongs to spraying equipment, which is an industrial robot that can automatically spray paint or spray other paints.
2. The composition of the automatic spraying robot:
Automatic spraying robot mainly includes control system, detection sensor, multi-degree-of-freedom space mechanism, spray gun, liquid crystal display, keyboard, etc. The multi-degree-of-freedom spatial mechanism includes rail trolleys, guide rails, servo motors and drive mechanisms, linear bearing housings, movable mounting seats, cylinders, pneumatic and electric actuators, etc.
Three, the characteristics of automatic spraying robot:
1. This device adopts multi-axis control, namely X-axis, Y-axis and Z-axis movement in three directions and rotation around Z-axis. The installation angle of the spray gun is adjustable, so that the spray gun can be sprayed at any angle;
2. By detecting the sensor and cooperating with the control system, uniform spraying can be realized, and the coating can be fully and reasonably used;
3. Because the X direction adopts a long track, the main power is a stepping motor or a variable frequency motor, and the Y direction adopts a precision ball screw transmission structure. The circular guide sliding block is changed to linear bearing rolling, so that the spraying area is larger and the equipment moves more. Accurate and longer life.
The relevant knowledge about automatic spraying robots is introduced here. The automatic spraying robots are flexible, easy to operate and maintain, and have high equipment utilization. They have been widely used in automobile, instrument, electrical, enamel and other process production departments. Future development The prospects are huge.
The fertilizer palletizer robot is an industrial robot for p...
Palletizing robots and handling robots are usually an organi...
Spraying robots have begun to replace traditional spraying w...
Palletizing robot is a kind of robot that can simulate part ...
Address：Building A, Guangshengde Science and Technology Park, No.177, Fenghuang Avenue, Fenghuang Community, Fuyong Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen